A 3 min creative scribbling experiment…
(video speed is 3x the real speed)
Other videos of improvisational scribbling by Eric Bourdon on Vimeo !
“While coloring books for adults are something of a trend, there’s another artistic outlet that requires even less effort than colored pencils and markers. It may have more benefits, to boot.
Doodling – the spontaneous act of drawing, typically in the margins of whatever one is ‘really’ supposed to be working on – is more than a humble distraction. While doodling gets a bad rap, it’s actually associated with better learning, creativity and performance. Here are five of doodling’s benefits :
1. Doodling Helps You Concentrate […]
2. Doodling Makes You A More Productive Employee […]
3. Doodling Can Also Keep You In The Present Moment […]
4. Doodling Is An Outlet For Every Day Creativity
5. Doodling Helps You Generate Ideas”
Read the full article by Anna Almendrala : “5 Big Benefits Of Being A Doodler”, published on The Huffington Post (2015/06/17).